Our policy is simple……….
• We farm in a manner that protects the environment, wildlife and character of the Purbeck landscape.
• All animals are reared on our farms, so you know where your meat has come from and how it was produced.
• We aim to minimise "food miles" at every opportunity.
• We use a small, modern, farmer-owned slaughter-house to be absolutely certain that we get our own carcasses back.
• The meat is allowed to hang on the bone to fully mature for maximum natural flavour and tenderness.
• No additives, flavourings or tenderisers are used in any of our meat.
• The meat is professionally butchered in our own purpose-built cutting room.
• We are registered with Farm Assured British Beef and Lamb (FABBL), Assured Combinable Crops (ACC) and the National Dairy Farm Assurance Scheme (NDFAS).
We strive to produce top quality meat with full provenance that you can be totally confident in. We are always happy to advise our customers on different cuts of meat to suit their individual requirements, and welcome any feed-back in order to improve our service to you.